We make use of user-friendly interface that enables us to network and control the sorting, loading and unloading of all the finished products from a single location. By this, we make sure that the voluminous consignments are kept safely till the final send off. Owing to our reliable transportation facilities, we are able to deliver the orders at the desired destination and on promised time.
Chemical Nature : 1,5-Pentanedial, Glutaraldehyde
Typical Analysis :
- Colour - Pale Yellow
- Appearance - Clear Liquid
- pH (1:10 soln.) - 3.5 – 4.0
- Glutaraldehyde Content - 49 – 51%
- Solubility - Readily miscible with water
- Poptan PG 50 possesses a number of important properties as a tanning and
- retanning material. It gives softer and fuller leathers. It has a wide range of applications in chrome, vegetable or combination tannages.
- Poptan PG 50 improves the uptake of chrome, when used in rechroming system, giving a fuller, softer leather with a fine break. Recommended addition 1%-4% based on shaved weight.
- Poptan PG 50 is highly recommended for the semi-chroming of E.I. & vegetable tanned leathers. By offering a retannage with Poptan PG 50 before chrome, it is possible to reduce the chrome offered and achieve an increase in the shrinkage temparature of the leather. This increase is considerably greater than the one obtained in a conventional semi-chroming process. The improvement in fullness and softness of the finished leather is an added advantage. Recommended addition 1%-5% based on crust weight.
- Poptan PG 50 is also suitable for the tannage of pickled woolskins in combination with chrome, where it reduces the risk of chrome staining and gives white wool. It is recommended to give an addition of 3 gms.-4 gms. per litre of the float.
- Poptan PG 50 when used as a neutralising agent for chrome leather, it fixes the chrome and virtually eliminates bleeding of chromium into the solution. Its use for this purpose can make a significant contribution to improving the quality of effluent where chrome is a problem. Recommended addition 1%-4% based on shaved weight.
Storage : Presents no problem under normal storage conditions and has an indefinite shelf life.