Poptara Powder N is a modified pyragallol extract. Poptara Powder N gives firm and non elastic leathers having good resistance to light and water.
- Poptara Powder N is easily soluble in water.
- Poptara Powder N has medium astringency which allows to obtain sole leather with a nice light colour without risk of crispation.
- For sole lather, equipment leather and leather goods, we advice to use POPTARA POWDER N in the last additions of tanning extracts.
- Lightfastness of leather tanned with Poptara Powder N is much better compared to the ones tanned with other tanning extracts such as Mimosa, Quebracho, Chestnut.
- Poptara Powder N is also recommended for buffed and grained leathers.
- In retannage on chrome leather, POPTARA POWDER N gives uniform, strengthened, pastel shades.
- Poptara Powder N Is Mainly Used In :
- Vegetable Tanning Of Sole Leather.
- Vegetable Tanning Of Leather Goods.
- Retanning Of Cow, Boxcalf, Goats.
- Retanning Of Goats And Kids For Upper Leather.
Storage : Poptara Powder N Maintains Its Characteristics Unchanged If Properly Stored In Dry Premises Protected From Sunlight In Closed Bags.
Physical & Chemical Properties :
- Appearance - Pale brown colour powder
- pH (10% solution) - 4.0 + 1.0
- Solid content - 93%
- Tannin Content - 60% +2
- Non Tannins - 22 +2
- Moisture - 10 +1